Captions are one of the ways you can interact and have fun with content at Alpha Coders!
- Captions should describe the image.
- Most captions should be in English. Exceptions are made if you are the author captioning your own image. In that case, any language is acceptable.
- Captions should generally be more than one word, and add more value than a single tag could
- Captions should not be identical to the subcategory of the content, this adds no value.
- Captions can be voted as either accurate or funny. You can vote for one or the other on each caption.
- Captions with fewer words that do a good job of describing an image are better than long winded generic descriptions
- The most accurate voted caption will be used as the name of the content.
- Funny captions are great, but won't be used as the final name.
- If you submitted author or creator content, you have 100% control over the name - none of the captions submitted will overwrite your given name for your work.