Good categorization and organization is part of what keeps Alpha Coders a high quality community. If you submit content to Alpha Coders, it should be a goal of yours to become a trusted user.
To become a trusted user, you will need to submit content that moderators don't need to change. This means:
- Submitting content to the correct site. Multiple things determine which site your content is appropriate for.
- If a site mentions its for showcase quality content, the quality of the image is important. JPG artifacts, blurriness, etc makes content not showcase quality.
- Almost all of Alpha Coders is Family Friendly
- Image Abyss is the exception, allowing more artistic expression. More info here.
- Using either no categorization ( Image Abyss ) or having good categorization ( All other sites )
As a community we work together. Whether you are a moderator, a content submitter, or someone that comes to Alpha Coders for the content - we all work together. If you are having trouble getting trusted, please reach out to the moderator that's changing things about your submissions, and they can clarify anything that you are unclear about.